manoj tibrewal aakash,DDNews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Swami Ramdev on Doordarshan News for Popular Talk show "Ek Mulaqat" hosted by Mr.Manoj Tibrewal Aakash

Only when the MP’s get involved with yoga then they will be able to give their best to the nation, said Baba Ramdev in an exclusive interview to Doordarshan News. 




On being asked when he would initiate yoga session for the MP’s, Baba Ramdev told Manoj Tibrewal Aakash while appearing on the show ‘Ek Mulaqat’ “By the end of this year I will teach Yoga to the Member of Parliaments, so that they can remain physically and mentally fit.”

“I’ll teach them yoga so that these leaders can serve nation with more transparency, responsibility and honesty,’’ Baba Ramdev said.




When asked about ongoing Commonwealth Games why was he not part of the games, he replied, “I was invited but I did’nt go. I want games should get support but we will not accept slavery of Queen of Britain.”

When said that his statement is contradicting his previous statement as when he visits London, he attends tea session with the Queen, Ramdev replied, “No there is no contradiction. Not only London whenever I go be it UKCanada, Africa orJapan, I get to meet the head of the nations of those country. I teach Yoga worldwide, this is victory for India,” Ramdev told Manoj Tibrewal Aakash.

On the issue of Black money, he said that he will once again meet Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh to stop money laundering.  He said that he also met Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi on the issue.

On his own security, Ramdev said in Ek Mulaqat, “My security is the responsibility of the government, so let them think, I’ll not demand for extra security.”

On Deepika Padukone’s desire to learn Yoga from him, he said he would like to teach yoga to her as she is a rising star and Yoga will also improve the art.

On being asked about the mystery surrounding his age, he said, “I want few things to remain hidden as I myself don’t know my age. Once when I asked my mother about the age, she replied that she herself doesn’t know and she only knows that he was born in the morning.”





Manoj Tibrewal Aakash during interview of Baba Ramdev for Doordarshan News's talk show 'EK MULAQAT'

The entire interview will be telecast on Doordarshan News on Saturday at 9.30 p.m.







Manoj Tibrewal Aakash, reading historical News on Ayodhya Verdict on Doordarshan News.

1 comments:

amit modi said...

नमस्कार जी मैं आप को बोहत पसंद करता हूँ , आप लाजवाब हो ...